|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Supervise Reservations team and ensure accuracy of information in PMS system.
- Supervise, coach and develop Reservation agents
- Review scores and develop strategies and incentives for Blue Print training program
- Monitor staff's daily work and productivity
- Create weekly staff schedule and review labor analysis
- Provide MOD coverage as needed
- Review daily call reports to identify trends
- Process weekly staff's commissions
- Review daily Opera reports
- Answer Reservations calls and inquiries
- Guest conflict resolution and recovery
- Provide support to Front Desk and Special Services departments as needed
- Review booking recaps and monitor Delphi interface in Opera
- Process group resumes and rooming lists
- Manage inventory of vouchers and supplies
- Load package, corporate and individual rates into Opera system
- Review daily availability and release un-used group rooms
- Assist Accounting department with billing questions
- Assist Sales department with Reservations related items
- Process monthly travel agent commissions
- Updates package promo log monthly
- Constant supervision of Reservation agents on phone etiquette and customer service
- Maintains close communication with Rooms Division Manager in regards to team's needs and performance
- Process rate and availability changes in all reservation channels
- Monitors and resolves rate parity issues on third party sites
- Monitors Travelclick interface and resolves issues to ensure all bookings are interfacing to Opera
- Communicates and meets with TPI Market Managers on performance and opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-3 previous experience in Front Office or Reservations.
- AA/BA degree preferred.
- Ability to use computers a must. .
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift at least 30 to 50 pounds and be able to communicate in English.
- Must possess valid driver license with good driving record.
Must be alert, accurate, precise; strong ability to work with numbers. Must be able to communicate very well verbally and in writing. Must have great interpersonal skills. Must multi-task. Must be organized and detail oriented. Must have high degree of integrity. Good problem-solving skills. Very pleasant telephone personality and voice/skills. Must be computer literate and ability to use telephone.
Position is full time, flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Our Benefits include:
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club Membership Discount
- Golf Club Membership Discount
- Restaurant Discounts
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.