Sales & Marketing Coordinator
|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Salary Range:||$13.00 - $15.00 based on experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Shula’s Hotel & Golf Club is looking for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing and Sales Managers with all aspects of room sales and marketing for both Shula’s Hotel and Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Sales Support for Key Account Manager, DOS & Indigo Sales Manager dealing with groups.
- Coordination of all groups on the books which includes but is not limited to:
- Coordinate welcome cards & amenities
- Assist with day to day coordination/operation of in-house and upcoming contract groups
- Set-up individual call-in groups in iHotelier
- Sales support for Corporate Sales Manager and Indigo Sales Manager
- Signature Member Support/Coordination
- Create and organize files
- Month-end commissions and folio submissions
- Month-end reports
- Coordination of design/graphics for 3 divisions Shula’s Hotel, Indigo & Golf Club including but not limited to: print collateral, electronic collateral, signage, print advertisement, in room collateral, electronic advertisement.
- Social media marketing for 3 divisions via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Prepare and plan marketing calendars for 3 divisions
- Administration of email databases
- Manage special offers on GMCVB website, create and design banner ads
- Coordinate Photoshoots
- FAM trips/visit coordination
- Update and maintain collateral book
- Email Blasts
- Coordination of media segments and visits
- Fulfillment of marketing contracts and partnerships
- Maintenance of photos & contents on websites
- Monthly Marketing Powerpoint
- Keep Marketing Collateral Book up to date
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be articulate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and follow through.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to focus on accuracy, detail, and quality.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Creative Suites a plus. (InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet/Website search capabilities are required. Photo Shop, Power Point, Outlook and Media experience preferred.
- Previous experience in marketing preferred.
- Must be available to work evening hours when needed to assist in special events.