Property Accountant-Graham Commercial
|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Salary Range:||$45- $55K plus bonus|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Graham Commercial Division|
Assist the Accounts Receivable Manager and Controller in performing daily accounting functions. High attention to detail, accuracy, organization, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well within a dynamic team environment.
- Prepare and enter journal entries into the accounting system.
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations and maintain details.
- Update fixed asset system as needed and calculate related depreciation expense.
- Calculate operating expense reconciliations.
- Deposit and post receivables.
- Perform billing, reconciliation, and adjustment functions, including but not limited to: rents, RE taxes, CAM, and receipts.
- Update and manage lease files in accounts receivable system.
- Carry out collections and reporting activities per specific deadlines.
- Generate financial and ad hoc reports as requested.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Accounting or accounts receivable experience within a commercial leasing environment preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word programming.
- Experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable within a commercial leasing environment preferred.
- Yardi or property management accounting software knowledge a plus.
$45- $55k salary range (based on experience) + bonus
Our Benefits include:
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club Memberships
- Golf Club Memberships
- Restaurant Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Recognition and Service Awards Program
- 401(k) plus company match
- Pension Plan