Property Accountant-Graham Commercial
|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Salary Range:||$45- $55K plus bonus|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Graham Commercial Division|
Assist the Accounts Receivable Manager and Controller in performing daily accounting functions. High attention to detail, accuracy, organization, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well within a dynamic team environment.
- Prepare and enter journal entries into the accounting system.
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations and maintain account details.
- Monitor the status of ongoing capital projects.
- Assist in maintaining the fixed asset system and calculating related depreciation expense.
- Post cash receipts against lease charges.
- Perform tenant account reconciliations and record related tenant account adjustments.
- Assist in updating and maintaining lease files in Yardi commercial management system.
- Carry out reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Generate financial and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Assist in month-end closing procedures, including assessing and recording accruals.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Accounting or accounts receivable experience within a commercial leasing environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience in Accounting or Accounts Receivable within a commercial leasing environment preferred.
- Yardi or property management accounting software knowledge a plus.
$45- $55k salary range (based on experience) + bonus
Our Benefits include:
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club Membership Discount
- Golf Club Membership Discount
- Restaurant Discounts
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.