|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Part Time $9.50- $9.75
10:00am- 6:00pm 2 to 3 days a week
Must be able to communicate in English
Assist in leading the Housekeeping team so that all Raving Fan Housekeeping standards are adhered to.
- Ensure that all Room Attendants are following proper cleaning procedures, per established standards. Recognize/Correct staff as needed.
- Prepare Housekeeping Inspector worksheet on a daily basis
- Obtain checkout rooms for site inspections
- Complete daily ED report by 11am and give to Front Desk
- Place DND memos on all applicable rooms by 2pm
- Prepare for site inspections of VIP’s and assign Room Attendants, accordingly
- Inspect all vacant/clean rooms, corridors, vending areas, common areas and restrooms for cleanliness, as well as any other assigned work stations
- Give Houseperson list of work needed in hallways or assigned areas
- Report any maintenance requests/deficiencies, as needed
- Conduct minimum of 3 Guest Room inspection forms per day
- Check and verify vacant/clean rooms for discrepancies
- Inspect linen closets to ensure they are properly stocked and clean
- Clean rooms as needed
- Correct any inefficiencies and follow up as necessary.
- Communicate any pending or necessary information to PM Housekeeping Staff
- Punching room status once room has been inspected and ready for use
- Complete daily housekeeping status report and give to front desk
- Any other duties as needed/assigned.
Must be able to communicate well with others. Previous housekeeping experience a plus. Must be able to push, pull and/or lift at least 30 to 50 pounds. Must be able to communicate in English.
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club Memberships
- Golf Club Memberships
- Restaurant Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Recognition and Service Awards Program
- 401(k) plus company match
- Pension Plan
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.