Athletic Club Front Desk Lead
|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Responsible for the proper registration of members and guests into the Club and assisting FD Manager (Supervisor) with organization of Front Desk.
- Responsible for registration/check in of members and guests, to include a friendly greeting and accurate check in process, ensuring security.
- Handle opening and closing of Club as needed.
- Practice and adhere to Raving Fans Service Standards.
- Occasionally conduct Locker Room checks to ensure upkeep and cleanliness and quality standards.
- Deposit of daily cash receipts.
- Occasionally complete MOD Report and acts as MOD of club.
- Attends monthly Team Meetings.
- Maintains inventory, to include pro-shop items, food & beverage, and towels.
- Assist with training of new Front Desk employees.
- Maintain FD information folder keep info up to date.
- Cross train with other departments in the Club.
- Assist with supervision of Front Desk staff.
- Assist with overseeing the Floor and Housekeeping staff.
- Any other duties as needed/assigned.
Must be alert, accurate, precise; ability to work with numbers. Must be able to communicate very well verbally and in writing. Must have great interpersonal skills. Must multi-task. Must be organized and detail oriented. Must have high degree of integrity. Good problem-solving skills.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Customer Service Experience (1 year)
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE
College degree preferred.
Customer Service Experience (2 years)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.