Lease Administrator- Graham Commercial
|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Salary Range:||$55,000- $85,000 (based on experience)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Graham Commercial Division|
- Enter and maintain commercial leases in Yardi management software.
- Perform monthly billings, post late fees and prepare tenant statements
- Enter and apply cash receipts.
- Calculate annual CAM and real estate tax expense true-ups and estimates within Yardi.
- Conduct credit checks on prospective tenants.
- Communicate with tenants regarding lease related matters.
- Maintain and calculate straight line rent within Yardi.
- Determine and reconcile state sales tax payable for all properties.
- Create financial reports relating to accounts receivable and status of accounts.
- Provide ad hoc reports related to leases and receivables as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Commercial real estate lease administration and accounts receivable experience is required.
- Yardi or property management accounting software experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of commercial lease components, including base years, expense caps, CPI increases, and recoveries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with others within a team environment.
Our Benefits include:
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club Membership Discount
- Golf Club Membership Discount
- Restaurant Discounts