Lease Administrator- Graham Commercial
|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Graham Commercial Division|
- Enter and maintain commercial leases in Yardi management software.
- Perform monthly billings, post late fees and prepare tenant statements
- Enter and apply cash receipts.
- Conduct credit checks on prospective tenants.
- Communicate with tenants regarding lease related matters.
- Maintain and calculate straight line rent within Yardi.
- Determine and reconcile state sales tax payable for all properties.
- Create financial reports relating to accounts receivable and status of accounts.
- Provide ad hoc reports related to leases and receivables as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Commercial real estate lease administration and accounts receivable experience is required.
- Yardi or property management accounting software experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with others within a team environment.
Salary based on experience
Our Benefits include:
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club Memberships
- Golf Club Memberships
- Restaurant Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Recognition and Service Awards Program
- 401(k) plus company match
- Pension Plan