Indigo Guest Service Supervisor
|Location:||Miami Lakes, FL|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Miami Lakes Hotel & Golf|
Create Raving Fans with every guest this position comes in contact with and lead/develop Guest Service Agents/Special Services teams to do the same.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the room rack, location and types of rooms, package plans, and hotel facilities
- Maintain accurate room inventory, including all administration, coordination and successful execution of occupancy.
- Ensure service standards are maintained, receiving and acting upon customer feedback and delivering “+1%”.
- Coaching, training and empowering the Team, using “one minute management” and delegating and prioritizing to maximize efficiency, so that we are providing raving fan service in the guest service areas.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily work; monitor progress against schedule and business demands; manage own time and time of the department
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints immediately
- Create employee schedules weekly and inputs into ADP for all departments
- Runs/manage reports, i.e. EA’s, ED’s, OOO Rooms, Off Market rooms, high balance report, etc.
- Assist accounting in adjustments, fixing errors, refunds, and posting payments
- Input group rooming lists and handle group billing instructions and payment
- Inform all departments about incoming groups and necessary responsibilities
- Review GSR’s checklists to ensure completion
- Post Laundry charges
- Order supplies and maintain inventory monthly according to budget
- Perform property walk-through daily to ensure cleanliness & upkeep
- Be flexible always in order to cover the unexpected needs of Hotel and its outlets
- Assists Sales Manager and General Manager with a variety of tasks including reports, finances, sales, etc.
- Assist Sales Manager as marketing assistant with creating flyers for events
- High knowledge of Property Management System (Opera PMS)
- Create daily housekeeping task sheets and checkout reports
- Check/Inspect rooms to housekeeping standards when necessary
Must be alert, accurate, precise; strong ability to work with numbers. Must be able to communicate very well verbally and in writing. Must have great interpersonal skills and ability to lead/develop. Must multi-task and work long hours. Must be organized and detail oriented. Must have high degree of integrity. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- 1 year in Front Office/Reservations role in Hospitality, preferably Front Office environment.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to drive a vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.